Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I FORGOT MY PASSWORD FOR A WHILE

Sorry bout that. There haven't been any updates on here in a while, but its cool because now you get everything at once, and thats more exciting right? First of all, come the fuck out to the Lions Den tomorrow at 8:45 because we're playing with Omegas and Completely Fucked who are both very fantastical (bring some donations cause Omegas drove here from Canada and thats real far right). It'll be a great time if you like sweaty punk shows in basements. All the info is in this here flyer.


SECOND ORDER OF BUSINESS: I've had a lot of down time so I screen printed some shirts. I'll have a few with me tomorrow at that Omegas show or just talk to me about it some other time. $8 at show or in person, if ya want one farther away shoot me an email - paytown(at)me.com - and I can figure out how much mail costs.


THIRDLY we've been writing more and in my opinion much better stuff. Hopefully we'll get time to record a demo soon, but in the mean time here is a pretty rough live recording of it from a month or two ago.

Livin' La Vida 4Loko


There you have it... Come out to 622 N. Austin tomorrow night, bring donations, buy a shirt, and we'll get real recordings hopefully by July. WOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home